here

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Plus size lady

To all M-X.....L lady I have found afew plus size shop in Taiwan which is not so expensive inc..... Orangebear which you can order online easy I will set up the plus size blog after I am back to sg to let all who want to visit Taiwan to have some info I ain't selling anything just sharing atleast we can know when we are in oversea we don't have to pay high price looking for thing we need inc OL clothes ofc I have their name card so will post later too cos some don't sell online and price wise is way cheaper than sg fabric Oso even cheap their design is sure well loved by all age lady Trust me on that lol
http://taiwans-xl.blogspot.sg/

Seeing is believing never trust some website who recommend plus size shop in all country we must never rush into buying thing or you may end up burning a holes in your pocket .

I am a direct person who are quite a picky person when it come to fabric for clothes and price too 
I rather I skip the clothes I like if it overprice or fabric is bad .

No comments: